Monday, August 23, 2010

Choose Your Response

Happy Monday morning, everyone!  I know Monday isn't everybody's favorite day of the week, but I hope it will be a great one for you! 

I'm helping out with my twin grandchildren (3-1/2) this morning, so I'm going to make this short and to the point and just encourage you to choose to have an on-plan day today.  You're here because you want to reach your goal, so don't let anything get in the way.  Your day may be stressful, it may be busy, you may not feel like staying on plan today, you may encounter unexpected circumstances - there are a hundred and one roadblocks, physical, mental or emotional, that may pop up and threaten to keep you from doing what you really want to do.  My encouragement to you today is to choose to stay on plan, regardless of what comes your way.  Food won't fix it, that much I know for sure, so don't allow yourself to fall into that miserable trap.  Hang in there and just do it, one meal at a time :-)  We may not be able to choose our circumstances today, but we CAN choose our response.  Choose wisely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment