Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there - especially my dad and my husband! Both my dad and my husband are much healthier than they were just over a year ago thanks to Take Shape for Life/Medifast, and I'm SO thankful! They not only got healthy themselves, but they were (and continue to be) incredibly supportive of my mom and I as we were on our own weight loss journeys. I may be a bit prejudiced, and I'm sure that there are people out there who will disagree with me, but I think I have been blessed to have in my life two of the most wonderful men you'll find anywhere :-). It's such a joy for me to see both of them healthy, too!

This afternoon my husband and I are driving to Chicago (2-1/2 hr. trip) to pick up our daughter at the airport. She's flying back from Washington state today so she can start her new job as an neonatal nurse tomorrow morning. She passed her nursing boards last week and is now an RN (which she says stands for "Real Nurse" - lol). This is such an exciting time for her, and for us, too!

Whatever your plans are for today, I hope you're planning on and committed to an on-plan day :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment