Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday morning, everyone! I know Monday isn't the favorite day of the week for some of you, but this is the first Monday of the SUMMER, so I hope it will be a great one for you! Since I work at home now, summer means I can pull on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and call it good :-)

I had a great blog ready to post this morning, then my computer froze up and I lost the whole thing - ugh! I guess I wasn't supposed to post it today :-)

So, I'm going to make this short and to the point this morning and just encourage you to commit to an on-plan day. You're here because you want to reach your goal, so don't let anything get in the way. Your day may be stressful, it may be busy, you may not feel like staying on plan today, you may encounter unexpected circumstances - there are a hundred and one roadblocks, physical, mental or emotional, that may pop up and threaten to keep you from doing what you really want to do. My encouragement to you today is to commit to staying on plan, regardless of what comes your way. Food won't fix it, that much I know for sure, so don't allow yourself to fall into that miserable trap. Hang in there and just do it, one Take Shape for Life/Medifast meal at a time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment