Monday, June 8, 2009

On Vacation

Happy Monday morning, everyone! I am leaving this morning for Chicago and catching a flight to Washington state this afternoon, so I'm going to make this really quick!

We will be visiting family and friends in Spokane, making a quick trip to Seattle, and spending a day in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho before flying home next Saturday. We have our Medifast food packed and will use several meals each day to help us manage our weight and also help us save money. We'll be doing lots of walking and maybe even get some hiking in. When we went to Spokane and Seattle three years ago, I was 126 pounds heavier and my husband weighed 50 pounds more than he does now. I know we'll be a lot more active this time around, and I'm looking forward to taking some pictures of the two of us to replace photos in our Washington souvenir picture frames that were taken on our last trip :-)

Because of our busy schedule over the next few days, I'm not sure how often I'll have access to the internet, or if I'll have time to post a blog. So . . . I will post when I can, but it won't be every day. I'll start posting a daily blog again when I get home - I promise. In the meantime, please continue to make the daily choices you need to make to help you reach your goal.

Have a great, on-plan week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment