Sunday, December 20, 2009

No Compromise

I'm leaving for church in a little while, so I'm going to make this short, sweet, and to the point this morning :-).

With Christmas just days away, this is a busy time for most of us. We have full schedules and a number of things to still check off our to-do list (or is it just me?). When my schedule gets crazy these days, it's wonderful to be able to grab a Medifast meal and just keep going - not having to figure out what to eat is a blessing. That wasn't always the case, however. Years ago, a busy schedule was the death of healthy eating - I rationalized that I was too busy to "stay on a diet" and promised that I'd get back to it once things settled down.

The difference now isn't in the level of busyness. The difference is in the choices that I make, because I will no longer allow a busy schedule to compromise what I really want - a thin and healthy body.

It always comes down to choices, even during this time of year. Have a wonderful Sunday - and choose wisely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment