Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Until Next Year!

Hi everyone! With Christmas closing in and lots of things to do between now and then, I thought I'd post what will probably be my last blog of 2009 (if I have time and feel inspired, I reserve the option of posting something between now and the first of the year!).

Right now, I honestly don't know what else to say except what I've been trying to say in lots of different ways over the past year: focus on what you really want and don't settle for less. With a million and one temptations facing most of us between now and January 1, what you choose to focus on will determine whether or not you stay on plan. If you stay on plan, you will be that much closer to your goal as you ring in the New Year. If you don't stay on plan, the good news is that you will start the New Year knowing exactly what you need to do, because you already know that this plan works :-).

Have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment